psychotic
PPCGeeks Regular

psychotic is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to psychotic
Re: Mogul Charger Problem

I have this problem!!
Sorry if its an old post... but i'm searching and can only find posts related to the orange LED blinking due to VM/messages or turning off the LED....

The problem is that, when I plug my phone in, it does not charge... and instead of the solid amber led to indicate it is charging, the LED starts to blink... as if to say,
"Hey, i'm blinking cause i'm screwed up and not charging correctly."

Has anyone else run into this and know how to get the phone to charge???
Even when I get it to turn on, the service turns off within a minutes... its annoying as hell.

The blinking LED isn't the issue really, the blinking LED is a symptom of the issue (the phone is not charging when plugged in)...
if you post something about dissabling the LEDs, it will be obvious that you saw the phrase "blinking led" and didn't actually read the post...
This is what I ran into trying to search for a solution, a bunch of people not addressing the problem and suggesting they try the LED fix to turn it off.
I seriously doubt turning off the LED will fix the problem, turning off the LED is used when things are functioning properly (ex: the blue led is blinking to indicate you have service and that it should be working, so if it annoys you... turn it off)
the blinking amber light alerts you for events.... but this is during charging, and is something else entirely.

SOOOO, please and thank you,
does anyone have any real help for this issue??