View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 07:39 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how to disable (new)SMS "Notification"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red49er View Post
What would the setting be if I wanted to see the text message, but no softkey? AKA, what are options 2-8?
Sorta looks like they are binary settings where windows is setting the bits for different options:

0001 = ring....................1 decimal
0010 = vibrate................2 decimal
0100 = flash lled..............4 decimal
1000 = display message....8 decimal

So in binary 0000-1111 would have your phone ring, vibrate, flash led, display message. I have also included the decimal values as well for those not familiar with binary. I assume the last four bits are the duration for the led flashing. Change your settings, give it a minute to take and check the value in the registry. The same applies to all sounds that have that option in the personal settings tab.