View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 05:41 PM
luv2chill
Retired Staff

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Can't get BitPim to work? What kind of problem is it having?

- Make sure you're running the latest version
- Make sure you go into settings and change the phone type to "Other CDMA" and click Browse to make sure that you're selecting the correct port (if you installed the drivers correctly there will be two ports. One should be available and the other shouldn't).
- Then just go to the Filesystem section and expand it.

FYI, I know that QPST asks for SPC, but the MSL always supercedes the SPC. (which can really only be used one time). I always use the MSL with QPST so I know it works.

If this is truly a Verizon phone and hasn't been messed with, the MSL will be 000000. I would imagine that the SPC is also 000000 since Verizon doesn't use the MSL/SPC concept to protect their phones.

So did you actually buy the phone already? In your first post you said you were looking to buy it from ebay, but your subsequent comments make it sound like you already have it. Maybe the prior owner screwed with it?