View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 07:56 PM
reeg420
Almost a VIP

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: going from 6.1 back to 6.0

I'm using 6.1 right now with absolutely no problems at all.

Ill include my selection.txt file. Just load that in the new kitchen and see what happens. I like to keep the roms as small as possible. You could load mine in then add or take a away a few programs. Just remember what ones so that if it happens again you might be able to isolate the problem.
Also you might have to adjust the settings at the top of the window for bootloader version, carrier, etc.
Most likely is gonna throw an error about not having the boot screens there too. Just exit or ok that message. Should continue after that with no problems.

The big clock on the screen is called HTC Home just check the latest version. Should already be checked though. As far as the ipod stuff you might want to check out HTC audio manager. However the audio manager hasnt worked for me in 6.1 so Im out of ideas. There are some audio managers that look like an ipod the screen but I cant think of the name.

I actually included the boot screens I use in the zip folder. Just unzip then put those images in the right splash screen folders. Black Serial goes in 240x320 and Windows Loading goes in the 320x320 folder. Do that before you start the kitchen and pick the selections text.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Selections etc..zip (79.0 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by reeg420; 04-05-2008 at 08:01 PM.