View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 08:48 PM
boggsie
b00nsquad

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bare bones 6.1 ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
1. Solitaire and Bubble Breaker are included with my roms, in the entertainment package
2.Stacked date and clock are just a reg edit, look for it in this forum and make your own oem for it
3.the rainbow effect battery meter is vistahide or something like that. I dont use it, but it is available as an oem from many cooks
Thank you for chiming in, ghettofreeryder. I'm learning and this wouldn't be happening without help from folks like you.

I don't want to be seen as trying to put words in anyones mouth, but what I think Scooter_in_WI, myself and perhaps others are looking for is a ROM similar to what DCD has going with 1.0.2. This is something like a 51mb .nbh file. Of course, all by itself, this doesn't begin to unlock the potential of the Touch, but with all of the OEMs that are available now, it makes a very good stripped-down base to start with.

Again, I can't say enough - how much I appreciate folks like you and many others who are doing all kinds of one-off roms; almost like short-order cooks. Your work is appreciated and for those folks who don't want to mess with Kitchens and OEMs, it is essential.

Best regards,
-boggsie