View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 05:31 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Can't turn on Data connection (wm6.1 w/the kitchen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by digit View Post
They're not supposed to. Those are there to notify you if EVDO or Direct Push are running, and turn them off if you want.

Also, a question: have you tried using MMS yet?
Corrent me if I am wrong, but, I have always used the com manager (Wireless manager), to turn on Wi-Fi or set flight mode, etc. Maybe we are thinking about a different thing ?

I have always gone in there to turn on Wi-fi or Data Connection.

I have not setup MMS (I assume your talking about mail push, I do sync with a exchange server), yet. I have been doing some tests with the builds and adding one thing at a time to figure out the battery issues.

I will be adding one more thing to my lists, and reflashing again (testing), I'll post back if that helps.

Any idea other wise ?

If your not to use the Com manager to turn on the data connection, how do you actually turn it on ?

Last edited by DavidinCT; 04-03-2008 at 05:57 PM.