View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 05:08 PM
ghettofreeryder
Halfway to VIP Status

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bare bones 6.1 ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Checked it out and the Kitchen is nice. The theme support (Comm Manager, Calculator, Phone, etc.) is really top-notch.

However, and it may sound goofy, things like Solitaire and Bubble Breaker are missing and I can't see how to get it back into the Kitchen. i.e. no option

Also, there is a tweak to put a "stacked" date and clock (one on top of the other) on the top (home) bar and to set it so this shows in every application. Again, I don't see an option for this.

Another thing; there is an option for the very top to pixels to appear as a gradient (rainbow effect) to depict battery state. Sorry, but no option for this.

... and I certainly don't intend to disrespect the work of ghettofreerider or any other Chef. I'm just giving a bit of feedback regarding the feature-rich nature of the PPCKitchen.

Best regards,
-boggsie
1. Solitaire and Bubble Breaker are included with my roms, in the entertainment package
2.Stacked date and clock are just a reg edit, look for it in this forum and make your own oem for it
3.the rainbow effect battery meter is vistahide or something like that. I dont use it, but it is available as an oem from many cooks