View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 09:08 PM
boggsie
b00nsquad

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bare bones 6.1 ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
just use ghettofreeriders kitchen, you can add or remove whatever you want by clikking checkmarks
Checked it out and the Kitchen is nice. The theme support (Comm Manager, Calculator, Phone, etc.) is really top-notch.

However, and it may sound goofy, things like Solitaire and Bubble Breaker are missing and I can't see how to get it back into the Kitchen. i.e. no option

Also, there is a tweak to put a "stacked" date and clock (one on top of the other) on the top (home) bar and to set it so this shows in every application. Again, I don't see an option for this.

Another thing; there is an option for the very top to pixels to appear as a gradient (rainbow effect) to depict battery state. Sorry, but no option for this.

... and I certainly don't intend to disrespect the work of ghettofreerider or any other Chef. I'm just giving a bit of feedback regarding the feature-rich nature of the PPCKitchen.

Best regards,
-boggsie