View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 07:31 PM
dtndvm
Regular 'Geeker

dtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I ill very ill....

Quote:
Originally Posted by robj19 View Post
I dropped my phone(Mogul) from a sitting position onto a carpeted floor and kapow it's broken!!! I'm sick!! I just got my phone to a nearly perfect setup and all i had left to do was get an animated gif to work on S2U2, after just now dowloading the new one today(that merges S2U and S2P)!!! OMG. The sprint store near me said they only had one in stock, luckily he's going to hold it for me. Mine wouldn't even power back on at first! Then when it did power on i can only see a third of the screen. CANT TEXT CANT SEE WHO'S CALLING OR NOTHING!! Can we hold a funeral for my beloved toy!? Damn Damn Damn!!
Just go get your new one and restore the latest full backup that you made...you know, the one that you made after the last major change you did to your device. You'll be back up and running in minutes... ...or at least you will be the next time something like this happens.