View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 04:58 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I ill very ill....

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotbotmoshII View Post
That's crazy...I have dropped my mogul too many times...onto hard floors not just carpet, and from standing heights and have never had an issue...heck even my old 6700 got dropped in a bloody mary once and when it dried out it worked as good as new...you must have hit a harmonic frequency or something...
gosh i just love when he tells that story, simply legendary!! Scot, whats up with the new screenname and account? what the feds repo the laptop with the 'images of children'??

Best... Member... Ever...