PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Scooter_in_WI is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bare bones 6.1 ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
You guys are really funny when I first started making Roms for the vogue I made a clean rom did anybody jump on it ............... no instead I got it doesn't have touch keyboard it don't do this it don't do that .... if you follow n02chem's work you'll find that all of his titan roms are clean same with dcd they provided clean roms so that you can put whatever on it seriously I was gonna do a base kit for the ppcgeek kitchen for the vogue but its on hold ....................
On hold? For something new maybe?
What I am really looking for is a clean ROM without the goofy cube (biotouch) or HTC home. I have no use for it and have a fun time trying to disable it. I have tried dcd's ROM and it worked great but it still included the cube and home.

Does it affect the OS by not including these or is it just left in since most folks use it?

Thanks again Jack! I am using your latest (with cube and home removed) and it works GREAT!