View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 05:10 PM
Nickles
Halfway to VIP Status

Nickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon and XV6800 Internet Tethering

Quote:
Originally Posted by beback View Post
Hey ALL,

Does it look that xv6700 Verizon is the only phone that is tethering with the laptop for $45? I was reading threads for xv6800 and there is no luck so far. Anybody have an outlook? Any ideas are greatly appreciated (or links). Not the economy drives me. thrills. I am thinking to get another Verizon offspring, but don't want to end up paying them extra $15. Or maybe I should support them.... Although I hate capitalist sharks...
you CANNOT tether successfully with Verizon unless you subscribe to their BBA (broadband access) feature, which is, yep, $15.00 smackers per month.
your unlimited 'Data' plan for $45.00, DOES NOT INCLUDE THE TETHERING.
this is a minor little detail they omit when selling you the phone and going over all the details !

see my sig for your tether solution.. i'm just posting whats already out there initiated by others.. i in no way encourage or participate in this myself !!