View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 12:27 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Asking for help. Message error with xv6700.

I use SPB Clone and it makes an exact image of everythin gon the device which is WAY different than SPB Backup.

The point I was trying to make was you can do a hard reset and fresh loading of a new ROM (WM5) and then try to send your msgs. If that works then you know what your issue originally was. If it doesnt work then you can restore as you were before and have lost nothing and wasting nothing but ruling out another option. PM be about SPB Clone and it will do far more than that of a backup application.