View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 10:05 PM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint IP-830w extra software

welcome to the forum..secondly we have a whole section for the 830 with lots of information and other 830 users who are more than willing to answer any questions you may have...also we have a software forum where if you look deep enough you will find plenty of tips and tricks and other goodies that will easily work with your windows mobile 5 device. as far as flashing the room on it not quite sure if its possible as i have never played with that device long enough to look that deep into it...good luck and enjoy...
any questions dont hesitate to ask them in the appropriate forums...thanks!

Bill

Moving this to the 830 forum