sunny1974
PPCGeeks Regular

sunny1974 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 ActiveSync Error: 86000107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga. Medic View Post
I bet it is just conflicting since you did the restore with PIM backup instead of active sync. If I run PIM backup the active sync later it gives me problems and sometime duplicates all my calender and contacts. That is a real pain because you have to go in and manually delete all the duplicates.
i dont think it has anything to do with pim.. i had this issue even without restoring with pim.. i always uncheck the calender and contacts for restore in the pim.. just use it for calls and text messages. and i had also tried this uninstalling and reinstalling activesync and all. but it didnt work.. it usually just works the 1st time but later on it doesnt.. and the most bizzare thing was it uploaded everything once from the exchange server duplicated after active syncing. this never happened with the earlier wm6 roms. coz if u sync with 2 phones and server they all usually never take duplicates ...pim yes but microsoft server and xp ..no.
the other 2 times on syncing a blank phone from my server it deleted everything from the server and i was really surprised even though the tick was on - on conflict replace items on my mobile device. that did it for me to go back to wm6. and its working perfect now..
so im very sure it is a wm6.1 issue.