View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 07:38 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: Apache 6.1 wifi problems

I'm on Sprint, but in another country and not using the phone right now (although it is on digital roaming, I'd have no problem turning it off if it helped). I've got WiFi in the home that I'm staying (my laptop connects just fine) but the problem described by the OP is exactly the same for me in regards to WiFi. I'm still using the original 6.1 build that I flashed on 3/17. Patch applied, but no realistic way to reflash the device right now. (I can't seem to get this computer to recognize the USB connection. No, this isn't my laptop.)