sunny1974
PPCGeeks Regular

sunny1974 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 ActiveSync Error: 86000107

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
I had to do a hard-reset at home over the weekend and I had my contacts, calendar events and speed dials on backup using PIMBackup v2.5.

I let the rom flash and then restored by contacts, calendar events and speed dials.

I got to work today and now I can not sync with my computer anylonger. The device name has not changed and its setup the same as it was when I left, only that my contacts, calendar events came from a backup file instead of sync from my computer.

Anyone know how to resolve this?
Is there a way to wipe out all contacts, calendar events on the PPC via the PPC? (have tried to clear them off with ActiveSync and it will not do it).
its a problem with the 6.1 rom. i cooked 3 roms and cudnt get that error to go.. had to revert back to wm6 to get my syncing back.
when i synced with the microsoft mail2web server. it erased everything on the server instead of filling my phone with the contacts and appointments.
tried everything on my 2 computers but that error wont go away.. and other people have also seen this error on here. its sumtthing yo do with the rom.