View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 04:50 PM
PPCFreak
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WM6.1 ActiveSync Error: 86000107

I had to do a hard-reset at home over the weekend and I had my contacts, calendar events and speed dials on backup using PIMBackup v2.5.

I let the rom flash and then restored by contacts, calendar events and speed dials.

I got to work today and now I can not sync with my computer anylonger. The device name has not changed and its setup the same as it was when I left, only that my contacts, calendar events came from a backup file instead of sync from my computer.

Anyone know how to resolve this?
Is there a way to wipe out all contacts, calendar events on the PPC via the PPC? (have tried to clear them off with ActiveSync and it will not do it).

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th