View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 11:40 AM
Success100
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: WMWirelessRouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPJXRA View Post
From my experience you must have your battery at 100% and charging while using WMWiFiRouter. Wifi and your data connection running simultaneously kills my battery in about an hour. Please post your experience with it.
that is correct. If your battery is anything less than 100%, one of two things will happen:

1.) If your phone is not on the charger. this program will RAPE your battery. When I say RAPE i mean it!!

2.) If your phone is on the charger, and not at 100% when u start the program, it will slowly kill your battery. The charger wont supply enough current to keep the charge positive and run your data and wifi connection.

I though my phone was charging the first time, and when i finished using the program, and took my phone off of the charger, it was at 20%.

Just a few words of wisdom

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!