View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 11:49 AM
kmartburrito
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

kmartburrito is keeping up the good workkmartburrito is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprite Terminator - GPS coordinates thru SMS, Wipe/Lock remotely!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggoldfingerd View Post
Thanks for the info, seem like it could be very useful. Can this software respond to text messages from email addresses? I currently use VITO FindMe which is free , but will only respond to SMS messages from cell phones.
Well, as long as the email sends it as a text message, I would think it would be possible. Normally you set up a "trusted phone" like your girlfriend's or best friend's phone, but you can also set it up to allow nontrusted phones. This would be your option I would think. I have mine set up this way so that I can send a text message from sprint.com to my phone if I lose it. If anything, you could send it a lock request until you could get to a phone, but really, in all reality if you set it up to allow nontrusted phones you could borrow anyone's cell phone and have almost an immediate idea of where your phone is

If I've helped you in any post, please take a second to thank me using the icon. Thanks! :P