View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 09:03 PM
codyppc
VIP Member
Threadstarter

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
Re: Personalizer ... Now hosted here at PPCGEEKS ... Change you carrier name app... F

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRX8 View Post
Work's great on my Touch.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
hey cody works on the mogul...here is a screen shot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siflan View Post
This works great. Thanks again.

thanks guys for the replies. this lets me know it was all worth it.

people have know idea how long i spent on this... you wouldn't belive i am just a plumber with a hobby. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
mods can u please fix my account settings so i can post screen shots like cody's above...thanks
to get your screenshots on the site like i did you need to get something like photobucket (FREE) to host your pictures. after you upload it you would then take the img url and put it in your post. for example... the picture you see is just this line added to the post ... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...0/screen-3.jpg it also has the [img] at the begining and [/img] at the end.

sorry, didn't want to hijack my own thread. personalizer discussions only. lol.
PDA's I've owned/used in order... (retentions loves me)... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve)
This post has been thanked 5 times.