View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 08:34 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by rddt
What about the same type of software but for storage memory? Somehow I've used up 57.74MB out of 62.95MB, yet I only have a few programs installed, and save everything on my 2GB SD card. I tried the "Find large files using storage memory" link from the task manager, but it only finds <300KB across 6 files that meet the criteria of larger than 64KB.

Might I have some kind of storage leak? What's the best way to resolve this?

BTW here's what additional software I have installed:
Arcsoft MMS (real Picture Mail)
Microsoft Live Search
GooSync

- that's it!
Have you been doing a lot of browsing? If so you need to clean out your temp internet files, etc.

Late,
Coz