View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 12:02 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New HTC One 2014 Edition Early Video Review (Leak)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
HTC One M9 is what's new.

How's it going brother?
Things are going good! I finally got my ass back in school. I'm doing a Web Technologies program. So, I'm learning/have learned several programming languages like Java, Objective-C, etc..., Android, iOS, and everything there is to know about web development/design. I'm loving it! That's the reason I haven't been tinkering around with my phone the past year and a half or so. You know how this phone stuff can be addicting. I didn't want that to detract from me focusing on my school work. In any event, I'm kicking ass in school and I'm at the top of my class. I got a job in the I.T. department of a hospital, so I'm finally out of the retail/food service loop...YAY!!! I hated those jobs. That's about it for my life. At the moment, I'm loving it!

How about with you? I hope married life is still treating you well. How are the kids? Have you been working on ROMs still these days. If so, post a link to it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.