View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 10:01 AM
codyppc
VIP Member
Threadstarter

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
Re: Personalizer ... Now hosted here at PPCGEEKS ... Change you carrier name app... F

Change Log.... coming soon

for now... i want to explain version 3.0. bug

i was making a OEM_Packet version for a friend and when i finished it i relized i made some good improvments to app. i figured it was worth a cab version updated as well. since i have no beta testers i did my own testing. little did i know... i was using files that were left over from the OEM version while using the cab version. everything was working good for me because i had files where they needed to be. later i relized that with just using the plain jane cab version files were missing.

this is why people didn't get it to show icon in the program list, auto start after soft reset, ect.

bottom line.... everyone that uses the app should uninstall the old version and install 3.1

Thanks, cody
PDA's I've owned/used in order... (retentions loves me)... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve)

Last edited by codyppc; 03-17-2008 at 10:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.