N00b

blokow is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: [Update] Fixed Landscape VGA : Swype-3.9.10.10.5032

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
4-4-2010 Update
-fixed missing symbols in lite version (uninstall previous version and soft reset before installing)

-added swype full vga version (contains languages and all of help files)

4-3-2010 Update
-Fixed landscape for VGA in attached lite version. Original cab was only for WVGA in landscape.

-Removed all help files and other languages since Swype must be installed to \windows. This makes the installation ~3.5 mb instead of ~9mb. Saves space .

-Added languages in zip. If you want to use one of them, download, unzip, and copy the language you want to \windows\swype.

-Original cab attached as NoVGALandscape_Original_Swype-3.9.10.10.5032.CAB for those of you who may want the original cab without vga landscape but with Help Files and all language support.

3-21-2010 Update
Posted new Swype-3.9.10.10.5032.cab.

There's a few threads about this in other phone sections here, but I thought our over-the-hill Diamond could use one as well. Swype has been ported to VGA and works by just sliding over the letters of a word. It seems to work pretty well and I may end up using it over TouchPal when I get more used to it. It does seem to be pretty fast and accurate. hirad_sabaghian posted it in a thread at XDA. See this thread for more information and screenshots. For convenience, I've attached the VGA ported version.
Thank you for NOT deleting this! having to drag my tp2 out of moth balls for a friend that lost hers!