View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 07:22 PM
Thundaar2000
Older than Dirt!

Thundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
4.3 connectivity issues

4.3 seems to be nice. Runs smooth and no jitters... But there seems to be internet issues. When I come home, the net response is slow. Takes like 15-20 seconds to get the connection going. No matter what app is trying to go online. Weather updates, email, browser, gasbuddy, ppcg, etc.

I have rebooted, cleared internet cash, turned WiFi off on, turn airplane mode off on, etc. Checked all the settings I could think of.
But battery removal fixes it. Until I go out and come home again. Its not just my WiFi either. Starbucks, HomeDepot, friends house etc. Whenever I go from 3g to WiFi it seems.
Any ideas?

==================
"The best thing parents can teach their children is how to get along without them."