View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 04:34 PM
sebo
Regular 'Geeker

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WeatherPanel today screen here

Ok, mods feel free to move this to the appropriate forums.

i figured the other weatherpanel forum is dead, and i see a lot of people asking for customized weatherpanel today screen without much help,. so i posted here as i'd like to help those that want more out of the today screen without taking up a lot of space. i'm more interested in current weather on the today screen, not long-term data.

Im also creating a plugin that replaces the HTC weather plugin, since i consider the HTC weather pretty useless as you have to constantly manually update and wait to see the current data.

briefly, i am taking request for custom today plugins for weatherpanel.. again, i am only creating compact today plugins so please keep that in mind, and i can only test them on my 240x320 touch. list what you want to see it and how many lines you're looking for.

ideas/suggestions are welcomed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ppc.jpg (22.0 KB, 220 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip simple-temp.zip (409 Bytes, 51 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by sebo; 03-16-2008 at 07:11 PM.