Old 10-18-2013, 02:50 AM
hellen23
N00b
Threadstarter

hellen23 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up [Free Game] [Android] Grand Battle 6.0 FAQ

Hi, guys and gals. Since Grand Battle has been updated to version 6.0, more and more game lovers are becoming Grand Battle fans. They share game experience with each other and also compete with each other. As a senior Grand Battle fan, Iā€™d like to share my experience about Grand Battle FAQhere. Grand Battle fans, supplements are welcome! Game lovers, join us and conquer the world.

FAQ
1. How to increase population?
Upgrade commander center to increase your population.

2. How to repaircombat vehicles
Each upgrading will recover all the lives of forces. Training medic and tech can also recover the health of soldiers and vehicles.

3. Whereā€™s the storage?
Click on ā€œBuildā€, then you will find metal storage and oil storage under the resources construction.

4. How to attack other players?
Open spy satellite to spy or attack other players.

5. What should I do if the electric power is insufficient?
Upgrade or build electric plant to increase electric power.

6. How to repair constructions?
After being attacked, the damaged buildings will gradually recover when login the game.

7. What should I do if I'm not able to login the game, or the game gets stuck?
You can try to end the game process and restart the game. If you still have problems, please contact our customer care service email: help@grandbattlegame.com

8. What should I do if the medals purchased haven't be received?
Please end the game process and restart the game. If they still haven't be received, please contact our customer service.

Would you like to know more about Grand Battle? Please follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grand...82311791908251
Grand Battle Download Free:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.grand.battle.game.war&hl=en