View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Change / swap ESN???

Hey guys, been away for awhile. Glad to be back.

Anyway, my wife's Galaxy S3 got wet and its basically screwed so I need to replace it. I was wondering if I buy one on eBay that has a bad esn can I change it's esn to the one from the phone she has now? There is no point in even trying to sell her phone but maybe I can save a little money by buying one with a bad esn and then changing it to the one on her current phone.

Can that be done?