View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 01:48 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Issues after software update -

Hey, sorry to hear about your situation. Did you resolve it yet? If not, I would try hard resetting. You don't have to be a tech god to do that. Go to Settings/Backup & Reset/Reset Phone and then hit the "Reset Phone" button. You will loose all settings and downloaded apps. If you have lots of them I would grab an app like "My backup root" or something and back up all your apps to your sd card or internal storage. If you don't want to do that, you can always find them in your "All Apps" list at the Play Store to redownload. Obviously all things in your Google cloud (contacts etc...) will sync with your device again once you re-login to your Google acct.

If you don't really even feel like doing that and you have insurance, I think you should be able to get a new LTE from Sprint, considering all the issues you mentioned.