Old 03-15-2013, 01:40 PM
mandrane
Lurker

mandrane is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Green screen meaning booting problem

Hello,
I'm using my TP for two months and there were no serious problems with it since now. Today I was looking for some things by Opera browse, when - suddenly - SMS arrived [yeah, that sort of things happens]. Because of my ability to destroy everything connected [bad word..] with electricity, WM [original ROM, version 6.1] froze - after few minutes it was still insensitive to any touch [and button, including 'power off'], so I pulled out a battery and turned device on. And here starts the drama - Windows didn't want to boot, just showed green sreen with WM logo, part of start bar and stayed like this for long. Now, having some more resets done, it freezes on the green screen, not showing anything else.
Ok, I know that probably the best solution would be hard reset now [actually I guess, never did it before, don't even know where to get a 'new ROM' <- don't see it on included CD]. Of course, but I have some important data there! If there's any other way to do it, or - at least - to get back things from main memory [especially messages and contacts], please tell me how. I repeat once again: it's very important for me.

Thanks in advance,
m.