View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 01:56 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JB update homescreen folder issues

So in update news...

I had been unable to flash any custom ROMs on my lte (I only realized tonight was because of the newest version of twrp-2.4.3.0). I had originally assumed it was because of my sd cards as I was getting sd card errors in the recovery. I had tried 3 different sd cards and none of them seemed to be able to flash a ROM. I gave in and bought myself a new 32gb card () and still had the same issue.

Like I said, I realized tonight that TeamWinRecoveryProject's (TWRP) recovery version 2.4.3.0 was the cause of my inability to flash ROMs. I downgraded to twrp 2.3.1.0 and so far have flashed 4 ROMs with no problem. Edit: I just realized there is a newer version - 2.4.4.0. I'll have to give that a try. Edit 2: Can't flash ROMs on 2.4.4.0 either.

Since I'm now able to flash custom ROMs, I'm on diestarbucks' stock ROM: (ROM)_Stock_Rooted_OTA_ODEX(3.16.651.3)V2.

What does all this have to do with anything you ask? Well, the afore mentioned issue is now gone. I've tried everything I can do to make it happen again and it won't! So yay!

The only problem is I'm not sure which of the 3 things did the trick: brand new sd card, different version of twrp or diestarbucks' ROM. If I ever figure it out, I'll post back. But for now, I'm just happy to be flashing again and happy to not have folder issues!!! I'm not in a hurry to bring it back.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 03-13-2013 at 02:31 AM.