View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Fat Tony
PPCGeeks Regular

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: AT&T VS T-Mobile (Who Should I Go With Help Please?)

If you are going to Root & Rom your Note 2, it really doesn't matter who you go with. You can overclock, and free tether plus a bunch of other crap that I am sure you already know.

Tmob has unlimited data. I've been with them for a while and I tether everything to it and they never complained or said I was using too much data like Sprint did to me a few times.

AT&T? Extra charging pins. Yay.

The Note 2 if rooted and rom'd properly (not to mention kernels and whatnot) will last you all day. I abuse that phone and it lasts 12+ hours.

You can always buy the AT&T version and unlock it yourself to get it to work on Tmob. Not sure what's involved in that process, but I remember the Note1 being a nightmare.

What's more important to you? Unlimited data or extra charging pins? The speed thing is going to vary place to place. Sure you'll get 29 there but here and some other places you'll be lucky to hit 20. And when you really need it, it'll be at 9. When you don't it'll be at 73.
Isaiah 43:2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.