View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:39 PM
Tinkerbell
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-6-12]Tinkerbell's 29022 Titan Rom TBN 39.98 [Verizon/Sprint/Cricket]GPS Toolse

Quote:
Tinkerbell, I've got your rom on my xv6800 and it's awesome. But I'd like to get rid of the white box menu on the dialer, and go back to the stock wm 6.1 dialer (that had a light blue pop-up box, instead of the permanent white box. Is there a way to to do this through the registry? Thanks!
Hi Max! Yes, I can look into that for you. It has been a while since I have worked on this Rom, so let me dig it out here. I closed the other Titan thread because this one is the most recent. So, if I understand you, you want the light blue background?