View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Da Uniq 1
Regular 'Geeker

Da Uniq 1 is keeping up the good workDa Uniq 1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via MSN to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via Yahoo to Da Uniq 1
Re: Would you still pick SGS3 over Evo 4G LTE ?

Mixed emotions for me.

I was Pro HTC. Loved look and feel of device and loved Sense.

The GS3 does feel plasticky lol.
But I love the phone. Miss some features of my ELTE.

But honestly, that thing crashed on me several times a day out of the box. Replacement I got did the same thing. Random reboots. Was not rooted. Completely stock. Not to mention the crappy mulit task on it. This is me coming from HTC diamond, every Touchpro, and every evo.

So far, the only issue I have with the GS3 as far as hardware is the Bluetooth and the keyboard. I do prefer HTC’s keyboard. And my Bluetooth disconnects during call and making call.

I have a Plantronics Voyager Legend. When I Have it connected to 2 devices, I have that problem. Only on the GS3. No other line out of my 10 has this issue. Happened before I upgraded the BT from The Voyager Pro about a week after Black Friday.
Also I’m right handed so I don’t really care for the powerbutton placement. I press it with my thumb and my fingers hit the volume button at the same time.

Other than that, I love it. Touch wiz is growing on me. I hated it on the Epic, but I still prefer sense better.