View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 05:13 PM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Would you still pick SGS3 over Evo 4G LTE ?

my s3 was crashing the day after i got it. it would just freeze, screen goes blank, and then it would auto restart. the weird thing is that it did this once while i was on a call, and the call didn't drop! it was like a seamless crash haha

i hard reset it, i did everything and it was still freezing on me. so i rooted it, removed everything, and it still froze. so i threw on freegs3 and its been fine. i think my rom was just corrupted from the start, nothing could be done about that besides reflashing a stock unrooted rom and then rooting it or something, but that seemed pointless because with a custom rom i will get ota updates before they're even released.

overall, the phone doesn't feel sturdy. i don't think it will last me 2 years just from how it feels. i could be wrong, but it just has that plastic feel to it that the evo didn't have, and the evo lte doesn't have. like i said, if the evo's battery was removable, i'd be holding that instead, but i'm out for days at a time and i don't want to have to worry about charging my phone.