View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:54 PM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Would you still pick SGS3 over Evo 4G LTE ?

if the htc evo lte had a removable battery, I would have gotten it. I wouldn't care that the specs aren't as good, I really did enjoy sense. esp the keyboard. I got the s3 on a black friday deal, I had been out of contract for 6 months, and my last phone was the original evo. if the evo had more memory, I would have kept it, but android apps became too big and I was really limited to what I could install and run with any quickness. the s3 is a great piece of hardware, but software, it has crashed over a dozen times since I got it last week. I rooted it out of the box, removed everything they installed, tried to find a keyboard that works... all I want is the htc keyboard so I can use the phonepad t9. but they haven't hacked it for jelly bean yet. once they do that, I'll be happier with it. but yeah, removable battery. that's key for me. I ordered 2 batteries and a charger before I even got the phone.