View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 02:00 AM
Touche'
Regular 'Geeker

Touche' is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Touche'
Question Anyone know what Sprint may replace my Evo 3D with?

My 3VO is all screwy now. Every issue I'm having at this point seems to be a hardware issue (hp jack, speaker, battery, etc...). I took it in yesterday, and they couldn't fix ANY of these issues. Unfortunately, I ran out of time, and had to leave the store ASAP. On my way out, the Sprint rep said, "Come back, and we'll see about getting it replaced."

Now...not long ago, I was told by a different rep that they no longer carry the 3VO, and don't have any to use as replacements. This is my concern. What would they replace it with?! The thing is, I don't want the 4G LTE, and I also don't want a lesser phone than I already have. I don't expect an SGSIII. In fact, after Christmas...I'm going to start saving for one. I'm no scammer.

Anyway...if I HAVE to take the 4G LTE, I will. Better than no phone, I suppose. I just wanted to know if anyone has any idea if that is what my phone will be replaced with. If so, I'm not taking this back in until it gets to the point that it won't work AT ALL...lol