View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:23 AM
n1nj4Lo
Regular 'Geeker

n1nj4Lo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo
WTT - Modded Wii, PS3 80Gb & Xbox 360 Elite for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I have an original Ps3 (The one that plays Ps1 and Ps2 games, with 4 usb ports and a media card reader), it has been fully refurbished and works wonderfully, it has an 80Gb hard drive and a game(Dead Island) with it as well as a controller, component audio video cable (same as HDMI except its the red, green blue hook ups, don't have to take up a HDMI port and still get 720i/p or 1080i/p) and a HDMI, can easily be sold on here or eBay.
I also have a modded black Wii that can play Wii game images (iso's) off an external hard drive, you can even play safely online without getting banned, update the games just don't update the system, it also has all the old school gaming consoles and games on a 4Gb card as well as a Gamecube controller, Wii Nunchucks and Motion Bar and a Wii controller and 2 games Lego Star Wars Complete Saga and Super Mario Galaxy.
You could turn this around for a good bit of profit as well, one sold on eBay for 200 bucks easily(Look up eBay completed listings)...

Last but not least! I have a Black Xbox 360 Elite released December 2011 and it has 15 games, they are Far Cry Predator, Nier, Dead Rising, Halo 3 DST, Forza Motor Sports 3, Perfect Dard Zero, Bioshock 2, Quake 4, Dark Star One: Broken Alliance, Fear 1, Gears of War 1, Bulletstorm Epic Edition, Fable 3, Project Gotham Racing 4 and The Orange Box.

This listing is just in time for the Holidays as well, you could quite literally surprise 3 people with 3 different gaming systems or one person with all 3 systems!

I'm looking for any from either T-Mobile or AT&T(If it's Unlocked!)

You can contact me in pm with your offer, I'll consider a split up offer or an all for one offer as well.. Thanks!