View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 05:05 PM
photonkid
Lurker

photonkid is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TP2 runs very slow

I have a touch pro 2 that I bought on EBAY a few weeks ago from a seller called cellphoneforever. The cellphone was advertised as new but I suspect it is actually refurbished because cellphoneforever are actually mabili international traders who sell refurbished cell phones.

The phone I got has some problems but they look like software so I'm wondering if anyone else gets the same problem. Two or three times now, the phone has gone into "slow mode" where it takes a very long time to respond to a keypress or do anything. The first time was just after I got it and I did a hard reset to fix it. The second time I used task manager to kill all tasks and did a full power off and that fixed it. Does anyone else get this?

Yesterday the display stopped working - it just showed black all the time. I suspect it was because I accidentally pressed the power off button 2 or 3 times in close succession. I wasn't able to do a hard reset this time but removing the battery for a few seconds made the display start working again.

Is the "slowdown" a "common" problem for the TP2 or does this sound like a faulty phone?

Also, should the zoom bar be easily visible on this phone? I can't really see it which makes me wonder if the phone has been fitted with a non standard display to make it appear new.