View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 08:19 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: So... I guess I have to leave sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
I got the galaxy note 2, but it NEVER roams. like ever... and the past 2 days (pre-hurricane into during hurricane) have been f'ing awful for sprint service. Granted I've also done about 6GB of data since I got the phone on the 25th, but it's mostly when it's backing up, etc... at night.
sprint has been so-and-so in many areas. During to after hurricane though roaming didn't help since both verizon and sprint were down. Verizon got the tower back and going in my area. Sprint on the other hand I think they might have gotten the tower up but its having issues with data :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)