View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:21 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkviper5 View Post
i tryed your root rom and your titanium rom, don't like either of them, a bit too confusing, i am so used to drop down menues like in windows xp, where there is a start menu and i could put what programs i use alot instead of going into programs and finding them over and over, very anoying. but your rom works.

i just like the windows mobile 5 look better, and is there anyways i could get a better radio installed, i can't seem to get more then a bar of signal with your rom? i wish i could try that one original rom i been looking for. thanks for the help, i like it better when i have to click less type of thing, and simple interface.
RootRom has an apps menu to add all your favorite apps.
Also NinjaRom has an app dropdown.
All the information is in my roms thread.
Sorry you didn't like them.
They will do everything you asked for.

As for radios, not sure what is the latest on that device.
Can look into it.
Did you take any ota updates before flashing?

Last edited by rootlinux; 10-16-2012 at 10:24 AM.