View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 04:21 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkviper5 View Post
thanks, downloading now, download is going real slow, i was wondering, is there a way to disable the slider and make it exact like palm pro interface, i am so used to simple interfaces, i don't need no slider, just a windows drop down and i could select what ever i want to and a home screen?
was just wondering if there was a way to make it simple, like change the font to times new romen or tahoma, so it would be readable?, i will check out your roms and flash my HTC Touch Pro for sprint, and see how it goes.

is there a way i could back up the stock rom on my HTC Pro? or one's i would switch, i would not want to go back? and with your root rom, will i be able to activate my phone on sprint network? what about there "##" number thing they give to be able to edit the number and msid, would i be able to do that?

just trying to make sure i would still have a working phone after the flash, your answer would be much appriciated, and your rom is stable right?
If you are already activated it should stay activated.
All ##codes should work fine.
You can use Titanium if you want simple with no slider.
Also I can't remember if I added font changer or not.
If not there are apps that will do it easily. Should be able backup your current rom.