View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:18 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkviper5 View Post
where can i download the whole rom file so i could flash my phone? and will it still work with sprint? what about programing my number so i could recieve calls?

i could probably find instructions how to flash my phone, the unlocking it, i think and so on , i been looking for a rom file, with windows mobile, office, and what ever else it needs.
Well, I will have to upload it somewhere.
I made them all to default to Sprint but has settings for most all networks.
They all have working sms, mms and everything else working. Battery tweaks in there also.
All include Office as well.

Will try to upload to my Dropbox but will take a while.
You can also search that thread and see if my kitchen link is somehow still active.
With that you could create any Rom I had plus customize it however you wanted.
I included all files to click to cook.

Last edited by rootlinux; 10-14-2012 at 12:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.