View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:42 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
did you build if for new twrp version?

i have test these and they work
[[Themes][TWRP 2.2.x][720x1280] RGB Colors for Galaxy Nexus *Updated again* (8-30-12) - Galaxy Nexus Themes - RootzWiki

it wouldn't get past twrp splash and since the theme file is on internal storage i had to odin in to different recovery to get phone to boot

Trade :: 20120913_101142.mp4 video by MixedMotives - Photobucket
Damn man, sorry that's happening..I was feeling good about it thinking I got it right too lol. The theme itself is good just something in the xml I must of missed or goofed up. I'll go ahead and rework/make one of the xml's from the link you provided to work with my theme's. Feel terrible it's been so long working on this for ya..I'll have something for ya before I head into work 2nite(i start 8pm-ish).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdinphx View Post
Anyone hear from Inando84 in awhile?

PJ
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah bud, I'm here..not as often as I'd like but I pop in when I can. What's up..what can I do for ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Sure, he has been around! I know he has been busy with life, but he is still around!
Yup, you got that right Tink..been busy busy!! Feel like there aren't enough hours in the day anymore..Work sucks LOL!!

Edit: Am I seeing this correctly?.. have I been away for so long that I completely missed eric's ban getting lifted, only for a few days, then re-given the boot?

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 10-03-2012 at 09:49 AM.