View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 10:47 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: 50 Posts to access Bargain Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by wldthng842 View Post
Is there a way for people with less than 50 posts to still be able to view the threads? I was in the middle of selling a BB and the person buying can no longer view the files I uploaded for them. This way they can still PM the buyer. Usually it is the seller that has the ability to go illigit, with paypal you receive money before sending the product. Even if they could not post in the threads at least the ability to view would be nice.
That makes sense. I just made it so they can view threads, but they still can't post anything. They're more than welcome to PM the seller.