View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 05:06 AM
esqueue
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need help picking between Samsung Galaxy III or EVO 4g LTE

I went to a sprint store and played with the evo and sgIII for a while. Ended up getting the SGS3. Love the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Question: why are you giving up on WP? Especially so close to WP8.
Simple, I installed ICS on my touchpad some time ago and love it so I wanted it on my phone. As soon as I got it working, I downloaded my bank app to take pictures, I installed a 32gb sd card, installed and connected dice player to my network to stream vids off of my computer. One of the worst feeling was to see radio station apps and all kinds of other things that are only on ios, android and even blackberry. Don't feel like dealing with MS anymore. Shit, if I make a two way call, there isn't an option to disconnect the second person off of the line. After they hang up, it sometimes calls them back. As you see, I do feel strongly about the switch and am very happy with it. I feel that I had to give you a full explanation as you've already asked me this question before. I will end it at that as I don't want to turn this into a MS vs Android thread. The arrive was the best and most stable option at the time when the battery killing EVO 4G was the only option. The galaxy s3 starts up as fast as the arrive and shuts down WAY faster.

Last edited by esqueue; 09-22-2012 at 05:12 AM.