View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:33 AM
dam1inc
Lurker

dam1inc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have both phones..sprint sucks.verizon lte is amazingly fast, ROM development is great for the HTC Evo 4G LTE but sprint SGS3 has FreeGS + JellyBomb Domination theme which is a dynomite rom/theme combo..battery life is better on my sgs3 its o/c to 1.9GHz daily and i get a full day no prob..SW features are great on the SGS3...its the little things..like eye stay..or direct call..oh and one thing i HATED on the evo is there is no built in menu button?? Why not?? What happened?? I dont get it..so you have to use the settings app and if u use it daily as i do then its on the home screen all fugly...EVO screen is super crispy so the camera shots look great but the sgs3 has a great camera too, the long press home button multi tasking is great..S-Voice is pretty nice to have on the double tap..i rooted mine and opted for google now which doesnt have the call contact command but is great with directions and everything else...no battery is not bad unless its an emergency, i have a spare for the sgs just cuz..kick stand is a nice feature..htc phone quality is superior for sure....man idk i think u have one tough decision because both phones are really good...i think its gonna come down to root/rom/kernel combo...some of the sw features that make the sgs3 so great can be added to the evo but at the same time the lack of some hw features like no battery no physical home button, no built in menu/settings button on the evo knocked a couple of points off my decision but thats just me...well thats enough of that lol..good luck and i hope something i said helps

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2