View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 04:52 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: For those that are looking to move on, good deal on photon q

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
damn... and I take your word in very good faith.. sucks... yeah.. so... not a good phone... I think I'm going to get the GS3 depending on what apple releases tomorrow. Now the only thought it what to do about service. Sprint has sucked so much (just check https://twitter.com/#!/search/?q=%40...sucks&src=typd), but they are upgrading their network. I turned on 4G LTE on my iPad through verizon and I have literally never been without service except going around one bend on the coast.
Then again, I'm using about 170MB a day on just my iPad... idk...
I have a verizon line as well but I use it only for powering my laptops internet. I don't even touch the phone itself. I can't live without a keyboard phone ...so I havemy keyboard phones on sprint and the none keyboard phone on verizon cause again I don't use it.

Reason I am considering an upgrade from the Epic is my city is going to get Sprint LTE by end of the year. And I got 5 unused sprint lines to upgrade...I wish the GS3 was an option for me but without a keyboard :/

WHERE IS OUR EPIC 3 SPRINT?!??! lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)