View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 03:05 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneskid1 View Post
i call the tp2 touch pro as a generalization and the link you left won't load but i will try again here in a sec. if they are the same values as these http://xdandroid.com/wiki/MMS that are for sprint they dont seem to save and i have tried rebooting and clearing data already.
Thanks,
Boneskid1

EDIT: just went to go check again and the settings saved but they are wrong so i will correct them and come back with results.

EDIT/2: i changed the values and saved it and it disappeared again.
If the values are correct, they will save. If they are not correct, they will disappear.

That wiki page is correct (my link had a typo in it), but it's for the SD builds. Perhaps the MMS values are different for NAND, as the RIL is different... I can't remember right now.